Sometimes we want to try something that had not been done as to how to make soap without having to buy soap at the store or in the shop. Most of the soap we use is soap-based Sodium Lauryl Sulfate or SLS commonly called. This material is actually cleaning the floor, ... you know why like that? because these SLS materials are cheap. Natural soaps made from natural glycerin is beneficial to the skin becomes moist, the skin does not become dry so you do not need to wear body lotion hand. By using natural soap that your skin will be maintained at all times subtlety.
As for how to make soap are as follows:
The material to make soap this way are as follows:
how to make soap
- The main ingredient of this soap is like Oil Corn Oil, Soybean Oil,
- The water that serves as a catalyst or solvent used to speed up the process and you should use pure water or distilled water were made, and many sellers selling materials and equipment for the chemical. Do not use water carelessly so that the result is perfect.
- Na OH or K OH to the material turns the oil into soap.
- Dyes as complementary and soap to be interesting with beautiful colors.
- Additives such as spices, herbs, corn or starch, which is added at trace
- Oil and Essential Fragnace to provide for air fragrant soap.
While the tools used are as follows:
- Wear a mask that can obstruct material solution of Na OH or K OH smell and into your breathing.
- Glass to avoid lest Na OH or K OH solution on your eyes.
- Wear gloves when making soap so that your hands are not irritating and soap are not contaminated with substances that stick in your hands.
- Water from plastic containers to store water.
- Scales with the smallest scale 1 or 5 grams
- Spoon stainless steel or polypropylene plastic for mixing substances NaOH or KOH and stir.
- Another plastic container for weighing, and can be a place of water and oil.
- Print to print the soap
- Fabric to cover mold
- Blender with lid for mixing the soap ingredients.
How to manufacture:
how to make soap
Prints that you are prepared to give hard not to pull out the oil from the soap mold. You can mold plastic or PVC pipe. You can mold your own liking for such a round or square or other.
Weigh the water and Na OH / K OH, according to the recipe. Dissolve Na OH / K OH to water cool / cold (Do not use aluminum containers. Use stainless steel, glass or plastic pyrex poliproplen). Do not pour water into Na OH / K OH. Pour Na OH / K OH into the water little by little. Stir to dissolve. The first solution will be hot and whitish. Once dissolved all, in a safe place for cool until room temperature. Will obtain a clear solution.
Weigh oil (Coconut Oil, Palm Oil, Olive Oil, Corn Oil, Soybean Oil ...) according to the recipe.
Pour oil was weighed into a blender.
Carefully pour the solution of Na OH / K OH into the oil.
Attach cover blender, place the fabric on top of the cover was to avoid splashing and processes at the lowest round. Lest Avoid splashing into your face or body. Stop the blender and check to see the stage soap "trace". "Trace" is a condition in which the soap is formed and the end of the mixing process. The sign is when the soap mixture begins to thicken. When touched with a spoon, then spoon a few seconds the former was still an impression, that's why it is called "trace".
At the time of "trace" before you can add fragrances, dyes or additives. Stir a few seconds then stop round blender.
Pour results of this soap into the mold. Cover with a cloth for insulation. Keep the soap in the mold last for one to two days. Then remove it from the mold, cut according to taste. Keep at least 3 weeks before use. So how to make soap, may be useful for you all.